Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome to The Odyssey Gallery...

"The Odyssey Gallery" is a fan blog dedicated to two things... Adventures in Odyssey and Art! This is the one blog to turn to for the latest in Adventures in Odyssey news, art, fan art, interviews, and much more!!!
Before we start releasing some (Never-Before-Seen) Adventures in Odyssey art/sketches, I thought I should release some fan-art I have done for Adventures in Odyssey in the past. Here it is:




Comment bellow and tell me what you think of the drawings I have done ^ above ^
Until next time....
- Michael.W


5 comments:

  1. Did you draw these? If so you have Talent! Keep this Blog up!

    Blessings,

    HannahJ.
    me4theking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I drew them, thank you very much for your encouragement. I love drawing and plan to one day draw for Adventures in Odyssey.
    Thank you
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problem. I defiantly can see you drawing for them. You draw Rodney perfectly!

    God Bless,
    Hannah
    me4theking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great art! You could almost draw for AIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete